lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination Knockout Stage

@okei I've sent 2 messages to @v2chess (on 5th of March and again 2 days ago) but as far as I can tell he has not been online since before my first message so probably haven't read any of them
Sayın @okei rakibime mesaj yoluyla ulaşmaya çalıştım, fakat 6 gündür siteye giriş yapmadığı için maç planını oluşturamıyoruz.
@okei I will try to schedule the rest of the match this week. Opp asked me to continue playing the next day, but at the end he didnt accept the challenge.
Not scheduled yet. We're trying to work something out in time. Otherwise I move on to the next round.
@may_rus - @CROmega your round 1 match should have been scheduled by today and played within the next 7 days. Please update us on negotiations in the forum and let us know if one of you is not responding.

@THE_COOL_GUY - @nickjwebster your round 1 match should have been scheduled by today and played within the next 7 days. Please update us on negotiations in the forum and let us know if one of you is not responding.
@SVANDAPRO xuanet has made an effort to reach out without success. Please arrange and play your Round 1 match within the next 7 days.

@MiniGreat - @DopeHouse Your match was scheduled to be played yesterday but it didn't happen. Please update us on negotiations for a rescheduling of the match in the forum and let us know if one of you didn't show up.
@unjournakamura - @JAkoB_32 your round 1 match should have been scheduled by today and played within the next 7 days. Please update us on negotiations in the forum and let us know if one of you is not responding.

@Midoekram - @Tremil_2 your round 1 match should have been scheduled by today and played within the next 7 days. Please update us on negotiations in the forum and let us know if one of you is not responding.
@Jan2011 medved9112 has made an effort to reach out without success. Please arrange and play your Round 1 match within the next 7 days.

@Hawkeye_A hgggg has made an effort to reach out without success. Please arrange and play your Round 1 match within the next 7 days.

@Advocaat - @xyushimin your round 1 match should have been scheduled by today and played within the next 7 days. Please update us on negotiations in the forum and let us know if one of you is not responding.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.