lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination (Part 2)

@vlad_00 Your opponent has tried to get in touch with you. Please respond to @Hawkeye_A offering times when you can play your Round 3 Elimination Match. This should have been completed by the extended deadline of the end of last week, so make sure you play this week!
@mathace @ijnelson137 Please get in touch with each other to arrange your match. This should have been completed by the extended deadline of the end of last week, but make sure you play this week!
@MarbledSteak @FischyVishy I understand you've both been trying and there have been time zone issues, but let's make sure we get a match on this week! Good luck & have fun!
@lucasjf @plex I understand you've both been trying to get your match scheduled, but let's make sure we get a match on this week! Good luck & have fun!
@flourish @brzopoteznimangup96 Please get in touch with each other to arrange your match. I understand you’ve only recently been notified of your opponent. But do make sure you play this weekend!
@mistersir Your opponent has tried to get in touch with you. Please respond to @may_rus offering times when you can play your Round 3 Elimination Match. This should have been completed by the extended deadline of the end of last week, so make sure you play this week!
@mariorton @atamek Please get in touch with each other to arrange your match.This should have been completed by the extended deadline of the end of last week, so make sure you play this week! Good luck & have fun! The loser faces me next.
@amelyplaying Your opponent has tried to get in touch with you. Please respond to @mastertan offering times when you can play your Round 3 Match. Make sure you play this week! Good luck & have fun!
@orlando_gloom Your opponent has tried to get in touch with you. Please respond to @ciw offering times when you can play your Round 3 Match. This should have been completed by the extended deadline of the end of last week, so make sure you play this week! Good luck & have fun!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.