lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:PaulC123"

24 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Those who play unrated games... I want to....#1

Thank you... Way more people play unrated games here than anywhere else. Way cool! a lot of times... I just want a few tune ups before I play rated games... and it's only here that this is really poss…

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - Loses again comes in waves. Is it me or something else?#2

I believe Chess is a lot like Golf or Tennis. You get that one thing off and your game goes to hell. Then combined with lack of sleep/fatigue.. lack of metal training like tactics... and brain fog tha…

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - Lichess Vs Chess.com percentile#5

Chess.com is much stronger

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - Bye Bye bullet#29

@TLansman said in #10: > The next step is to realize that Blitz is no different. So true, that I had to repeat it! Blitz will also ruin your game (I'm in a slump because I've played to much blitz... t…

PaulC123
Off-Topic Discussion - Trump lost the election in 2020 to Biden#27

If you feel the need... It's always best when expressing your political views. To make a simple statement that's not antagonistic, that covers how you feel... then move on. Nothing good happens after

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - I hate blitzs, I just can't really think like a blitzs player#11

@thefrickouttaherelol said in #4: > All I play is bullet, but I also hate blitz. IMO It's going to be hard improve. Bullet and Blitz are all about playing with intuition. IMO That intuitions only come…

PaulC123
Off-Topic Discussion - Trump lost the election in 2020 to Biden#24

Here is some fun facts that your major media failed to tell you about the 2020 election! Since Jan 1789.... NO INCUMBENT (i.e. TRUMP) Never received more votes than what he got the first time he won a…

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - I hate blitzs, I just can't really think like a blitzs player#2

Actually that is a good thing. Blitz is not good for you overall game. It's like eating junk food... just makes you fat with bad habits Rapid and Classical are the best.. play as many as you can, and …

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - Searching for a simple line for black!#7

I gave the classical French up because of the Exchange Var. That's all I ever played... like 10 exchange var to anything else. got extremely boring... to the point my game suffered. That said the Tarr…

PaulC123
General Chess Discussion - All About Cheating - Part 2: The Psychology and Pathology of Cheaters#27

@mmfitzpa said in #22: { Too much text too read. But 3% of 20,000,000 = 580,000. Not 58,000. Simple math errors make the rest of the analysis very suspicious.} I guess it's confusing when your reading…

PaulC123