lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:GCD110"

7 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Announcing the Lichess World Championship#96

Only thing I've got to say, is that I feel it'll be better if you make the world championship tournament more participating, there are a lot of very good untitled players out there, especially at spee…

GCD110
Lichess Feedback - King and Queen VS King and Queen Endgame, Opponents time Flag's put.#7

@Toadofsky said in #3: > FIDE rules handbook.fide.com/chapter/E012018 are unambiguous - the IA is wrong and will lose on appeal: > 6.9 > Except where one of Articles 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 5.2.1, 5.2.2, 5.2.3 …

GCD110
Lichess Feedback - King and Queen VS King and Queen Endgame, Opponents time Flag's put.#6

@MrPushwood said in #2: > And there I was, thinking you were feeling a few pangs of regret over flagging... @MrPushwood said in #2: > And there I was, thinking you were feeling a few pangs of regret o…

GCD110
Lichess Feedback - King and Queen VS King and Queen Endgame, Opponents time Flag's put.#1

Hello guys, I played a tournament today, and felt very bad about the outcome of one of my games, I played this game with one man in the opens category, the end game was I with the black pieces had a k…

GCD110
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - Pawn Promotion Failure And Misappropriation#3

I use an android phone, and the Lichess App, but moreover, I'm not the only one experiencing this, my some of my friends told me they experience the same thing, at first I thought it might have to do …

GCD110
Lichess Feedback - Pawn Promotion Failure And Misappropriation#1

Whenever I want to promote a pawn my screen freezes automatically and takes the move back making me play it several times then without giving me the options of piece selection, it automatically gives …

GCD110